|Easy Vegetarian Lasagna|| |
- 1 box no boil lasagna noodles
- 2 - 24 oz jars Vodka Pasta Sauce
- 1 -24 oz container of Ricotta cheese
- 1 - 8 oz Jar of Pesto Sauce
- 1 - 16 oz bag of frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 - 8 oz bag shredded Italian cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the ricotta and pesto together in a bowl
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Build the lasagna by first spreading approx ½ of one jar of vodka sauce
- Layer four noodles on top
- Next spread ⅓ of the ricotta and pesto mix
- Then ⅓ of the spinach
- ¼ of the shredded cheese.
- Layer four more noodles
- Pour the 2nd half of the 1st bottle of vodka sauce.
- ⅓ ricotta & pesto mix
- ⅓ spinach
- ¼ of shredded cheese
- 4 more noodles
- ½ of the 2nd jar of vodka sauce
- Remaining ricotta & pesto
- Remaining spinach
- ½ of the remaining shredded cheese
- Final layer of noodles
- The remaining vodka sauce
- Remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil (remove for last 10 minutes)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes