- Chicken parts
- 2-3 lemons
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5-6 large cloves garlic - crushed
- 4 large potatoes peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and toss until well coated.
- Remove chicken from the oil mixture and place in a large baking pan.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil mixture.
- Remove potatoes and place in and around the chicken.
- Pour remaining oil overtop.
- Bake for 1.5 hours uncovered until the chicken and potatoes are nicely browned.
- Serves 4