Spinach & Artichoke Mini Muffin Bites
- 1- 10 oz . package frozen chopped spinach - thawed & drained
- 1 - 15 oz . can of artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1 lg clove of garlic - minced
- 1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese @ room temperature
- 1/2 c . shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 c . flavored panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 c . grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick of butter melted
Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and butter.
Spoon breadcrumb mixture into the mini muffin tin and make dent with your thumb.
Fill in with some of the spinach & artichoke mixture.
Top with a bit more bread crumbs
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown
Makes approx. 48 pieces