How to Make a
Pine Cone Wreath
Tilted Brush Stroke
Perfect for your fall decor, this pine cone wreath will look great on your front door to greet your guests all season long.
– Pine cones
– Grapevine Wreath
– Wire Cutters
– Acrylic paints
– Glue gun and sticks
– Burlap Ribbon
1. Remove some of the scales from the middle of the pine cone with wire cutters.
2. Cut the pinecone in half. I used a pair of tree loppers.
3. Paint the flowers in whatever colors you like. You can also leave some natural.
4. Use hot glue to attach the flowers to a grapevine wreath starting at the bottom middle section first, then work your way up the sides.
5. Cover the whole wreath with flowers or just the bottom half and add a bow if you like.
Thick Brush Stroke
Hang on your front door for all to see and admire.
more fall fun