With Pennsylvania Dutch country flavors this ham and green bean soup recipe is easy to make and great for a bean harvest or leftover ham.
– vegetable oil
– green beans
– ham steak
– beef stock, chicken or water
– cider vinegar
– black pepper
– In a large stockpot saute onions in the vegetable oil for 2 - 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
– Add ham and saute for another 5 minutes
– Add green beans, potatoes, black pepper, and broth.
– Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for approximately 40 minutes.
– Add vinegar and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
– Serve warm.
See more details about this recipe and many more through the link below.
Tips & Ideas