These individual pumpkin spice lava cakes are filled with a decadent chocolate ganache and are big enough to share with someone you love
– pumpkin puree
– brown sugar
– ground cinnamon
– dark chocolate chips
– heavy cream
– vanilla extract
–Melt chocolate chips with cream and vanilla on low to medium heat stirring to make sure it doesn't burn.
– Allow to cool for a few minutes then place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
– Combine the canned pumpkin and brown sugar. Mix well. Next, add in the eggs. Continue to mix.
– Mix in the flour and salt, and pumpkin spice mix.
– Butter and sugar four large ramekins.
– Pour pumpkin batter half way.
– Then scoop some of the chocolate ganache on top.
– Cover with more pumpkin cake batter.
– Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until the sides begin to come away from the ramekin.
– Cool for 5 minutes then using a knife loosen the sides and then flip the cakes upside down onto a plate for further cooling.
See more details about this recipe and many more through the link below.
Tips & Ideas