reate a culinary herb garden by growing herbs in a terracotta strawberry pot providing great drainage and saves on space. Place it on a balcony or near a door for easy access when cooking.
• Terracotta Strawberry Pot
• Potting Soil
• Use trailing or short herbs for side holes and one tall herb for the top.
Split Herb Plants
When possible split herb plants in half making them easier to fit in the pot.
Fill the Pot with Soil
1. Place potting soil in the bottom of the planter.
2. Take one plant for the side and plant it by gently pushing it from the inside out.
Fill with Herbs
3. Fill the container with more soil until you get to the next side opening.
4. Repeat. Then add your tall plant at the top.
See details on this and more Gardening
ideas by clicking on the link below.