- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, substitute red or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic - crushed, optional
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs, I use thyme, oregano, rosemary and basil
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for future use. Use a canning jar or clean leftover jar from pickles or jam to store your vinaigrette then all you have to do is shake it up to use.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.