Super easy and simple dressing you can use everyday as a salad dressing and/or a marinade. Ingredients
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar substitute red or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic - crushed optional
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs I use thyme, oregano, rosemary and basil
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for future use. Use a canning jar or clean leftover jar from pickles or jam to store your vinaigrette then all you have to do is shake it up to use.
Serving: 1gCalories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 8mgSugar: 1g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although attempts have been made to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!