Super easy and simple dressing you can use everyday as a salad dressing and/or a marinade. Ingredients
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar substitute red or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic - crushed optional
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs I use thyme, oregano, rosemary and basil
- if using dried herbs cut back to 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons total.
Whisk together all ingredients and serve at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator for future use. Use a canning jar or clean leftover jar from pickles or jam to store your vinaigrette then all you have to do is shake it up to use.