Hi, I’m Patti. Welcome to Hearth & Vine.
About Hearth and Vine
This blog started out as a gardening blog, called Garden Matter.
What You Will Find Here
At Hearth and Vine, I’m sharing a fresh new take on many projects and skills that I’ve learned over the years. You can expect to find fun, easy, and budget-friendly diy projects, gardening tips, and recipes. For me, there’s nothing more rewarding than creating something beautiful without having to spend a lot of money.
Popular posts: (click on image for details)
- I was born and have lived in Southwestern Pennsylvania most of my life. I also spent a few years in Baltimore, Maryland, and Nashville, Tennessee.
- I’m the middle child of 5 siblings. We all live close by, and we love to have a good time. We’re referred to as “the funny family.”
- I have a passion for finding or making beautiful things on the cheap.
- I am married to my college sweetheart of 35 years. We have two 20 something daughters who we adore.
- My first taste of growing plants started with a spider plant and an African Violet at the age of 10 and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- I enjoy shopping with my girlfriends, big family dinners, chocolate, and a good mystery.
Stay in touch:
You can email me anytime at:
please note: I am not accepting any guest posts or links at this time.