- 1 lb small new red potatoes
- 1/2 -1 cup flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 3 T . butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T . coarse salt
- Wash and prick potatoes with a fork
- Boil in a pot of water for about 15-20 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce the potato
- Drain and cut each potato in half
- Toss with butter/oil, parsley and salt.
You can use any type of potato but I find the thin skin of new potatoes, even the white ones, works best. Also try substituting or adding other herbs to the mix.