|Parsley Potatoes|| |
This is a far cry from the cafeteria parsley potatoes you may remember growing up with, but probably not that different. The key is the freshness of the potatoes and parsley. An easy go to favorite in our household.
- 1 lb small new red potatoes
- ½ -1 cup flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 3 T. butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. coarse salt
- Wash and prick potatoes with a fork
- Boil in a pot of water for about 15-20 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce the potato
- Drain and cut each potato in half
- Toss with butter/oil, parsley and salt.
You can use any type of potato but I find the thin skin of new potatoes, even the white ones, works best. Also try substituting or adding other herbs to the mix.