- 1 shallot diced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey or agave nectar
- Juice of 1 Meyer lemon
- Splash of rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- EVOO, extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk the first 6 ingredients together
- Slowly whisk in EVOO. I use about 1/4 cup but you can use more or less depending on how tart you like it.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 0g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.