- Ciabatti bread
- Fresh tomato slices
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- Several basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Slice the bread lengthwise.
- Cut into sandwich size pieces
- Drizzle the inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Layer ingredients in this order. mozzarella, basil, tomato, more basil, and finish with another layer of mozzarella.
- Coat the outside of the bread with a little olive oil and cook until the cheese in oozing out the sides.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 903mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.