- 1 package chicken parts with skin and bones still on
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c chopped fresh oregano
- Mix the lemon juice, oil and oregano together in a bowl. Divide the marinade and the chicken into two zip plastic bags. Let sit for at least 1 hour or more in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the bag and grilled skin side up for about 20 minutes. Turn over and grill for another 20 minutes checking occasionally to make sure the skin does not burn. Remove from grill and cover with foil for another 10 minutes and serve.
Feel free to boneless, skinless chicken which will take a lot less time on the grill.