this post contains affiliate links, however, all opinions are my own. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
I’m sure everyone reading this post can appreciate the need for a good night’s sleep. As a child my mother gave us foam pillows, so that’s what I sleep on. Also, I have allergy issues, so I cannot have any animal products, such as feathers, in my pillows. This is why I was intrigued by the idea of the handcrafted natural pillows from Brentwood Home.
Handcrafted Natural Pillows
Next month I will be working with a group of bloggers on a $100 room makeover challenge. I’ve decided my bedroom is in dire need of a makeover, and have been thinking about what I can do to spruce it up on a $100 budget. This event will start the first week in January so stay tuned.
So, when I received an offer to review the Sleep Wellness Bundle from Brentwoodhome.com, I thought it was time, and timely, to update our pillows.
Brentwood Home is a high quality, hand-crafted, online bedding essentials company from Los Angeles. They specialize eco-friendly products, such as their superior mattresses. Everything is made in their local factory in California, and can be delivered right to your door. They’ve been around for 30 years, so they have all the know-how to create wonderful products from design to manufacturing.
The Sleep Wellness Bundle from Brentwood Home includs 4 handcrafted natural pillows; 2 Helena pillows and 2 Carmel pillows. Both pillows are made with organic 100% cotton covers and do not contain any toxic chemicals or synthetic materials.
We’ve been using them for a couple of weeks now, and my husband says the Helena pillow is the best pillow he has ever slept on. He loves that he never feels like he has to fluff it through the night, and it always seems to be cool. I’m more of a fan of the Carmel pillow, which is much firmer, and more like the foam pillow I am used to. Either way they are both wonderful pillows and I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about any allergic reactions. After all, we spend a good bit of our life sleeping, so why shouldn’t we have good quality bedding products in our home.
Brentwood Home Coupon – Use The Code = OURHOME to receive 10% off
Here’s the best part:
One lucky winner will receive the same fabulous bundle just for commenting on this post. I also think this would be a great option for a Christmas gift. Especially for that hard-to-buy-for person on your list. So hurry and get your order in asap.
Details on the Giveaway – Ends Dec. 18, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Open to residents United States only.
- Entries must be received by December 18, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST.
- One entry per person and/or IP address.
- Prize includes handcrafted natural pillows: 2 Latex/Kapok Pillows and 2 Molded Latex Pillows with an approximate total retail value of $230
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- To enter, leave a comment below with a valid email address.
- The winner will be notified by email on December 19, 2016.
- Giveaway is sponsored by Brentwood Home; Garden Matter is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the terms and confirm you meet the entry requirements.
Enter the giveway by answering this question in the comments area below.
What’s your favorite type of pillow,
and when was the last time you replaced it?
Scroll down to leave your entry in the comment box below.
This giveaway is now over.
The winner is Sandra L !
Thank you all for your great comments.