Make & Give Home Apothecary is a new book filled with beautiful bath & body projects you can make to delight your body, mind, and spirit.
I'm so happy to share this new book with you today. Stephanie Rose, the owner of Garden Therapy, has just added this fabulously useful and creative new book to her growing library of wonderful resources for the plant and craft lover. This one, Make & Give Home Apothecary, is all about creating projects for self-care.
The best part;
I'm giving away this amazing new book to one lucky reader.
This post contains some affiliate links (that means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, there's no additional cost to you, but I will earn a very small commission.) Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
After working through her own illness with garden therapy, Stephanie has created hundreds of easy to follow DIY gardening, craft, and beauty projects on her blog and through her book collections.
The latest one, Make & Give Home Apothecary, hones in on bath and body projects that you can make for your own pleasure or even better, give as gifts.
You will find plenty of resources in this book with details on how to choose specific ingredients tailored to your needs or the needs of the person you are creating for.
As someone who loves to create beautiful handmade gifts, I particularly love the way Stephanie offers ideas on packaging with stunning photos making your gifts that much more special.
Want It Now?
FREE Ebook Giveaway
Leave a comment below for a chance to win the ebook for free.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
- Entries must be received by this Thursday evening, Nov. 8, 2019, at 11:59 pm EST.
- The winner will be contacted by email and posted here on Friday, Nov. 9, 2019.
- One entry per person and/or IP address.
- The prize includes an ebook of Make & Give Home Apothecary by Stephanie Rose --retail value $9.99 US.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- To enter, leave one comment [below] on what interests you most about this book.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the terms and confirm you meet the entry requirements.