This a great one especially in the summertime when you have fresh herbs and veggies.
- 2 cans of black beans, drained
- 2 cups corn that has been grilled for 10 mins
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian (flat leaf) parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Tastes even better the next day. Mix it up, by exchanging and or add different beans, peppers and herbs like basil.