This very merry berry martini recipe makes a nice signature drink for your party. It only requires a few ingredients and tastes great.
We are big cranberry fans. Maybe it's because they are so pretty. Maybe it's because of their delicious tart flavor. Or, maybe, and most likely, it's because they only come around at the end of the year around the holidays.
Originally I wanted to make a cranberry martini with clear cranberry vodka but I could only get my hands on raspberry vodka.
So this cocktail uses raspberry vodka (feel free to substitute cranberry if you want) and cranberry juice.
I'm using pink cranberry juice here because I didn't want a red drink. However, feel free to use any cranberry juice you'd like. In fact, I would have liked to use white cranberry juice. Again, no place near my home was selling it.
Finally, I also used some Grand Marnier liqueur in this drink. You could also use Cointreau or triple sec.
Sugared rims and a pick of fresh cranberries complete the look making the drink look ever so festive.
Enjoy this Very Merry Berry Martini recipe. It's a fun festive tasty cocktail everyone will love.
Merry Berry Martini Recipe
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier liqueur
- 4 ounces pink cranberry juice
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- fine sugar for rim
- fresh cranberries and toothpicks for garnish
- Prepare two martini glasses by chilling them and then rimming them with sugar.
- Skewer a few fresh cranberries on a toothpick for garnish.
- Add crushed ice to a large cocktail shaker
- Add vodka, Grand Marnier and cranberry juice to the shaker.
- Shake well and pour into glasses
- Serve immediately
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although attempts have been made to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.