Thyme Marinaded Grilled Seafood
An easy way to add great flavor to seafood. Can be broiled or sauteed in a pan instead of grilled.
- 1 pound sea scallops or large shrimp or both
- 1 c . fresh lemon juice
- 1 c . extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 fresh thyme leaves slightly chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 t . hot pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper flakes and seasoning in a large plastic zip bag.
Add the seafood and refrigerate for about an1 hour
Place on skewers and grill on medium heat for about 5 minutes turning once just until they turn opaque.