This chocolate cheesecake brownie recipe makes a rich and delicious treat. Easy to make from scratch with simple ingredients found in your home.
Originally I wanted to make these brownies to our fish fry for their bake sale. Sadly all fish fries were canceled due to the social distancing orders. I still made them and we enjoyed every bite.
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
This recipe is made from scratch but you could use a brownie box mix if you have one as the base.
The top is a cheesecake batter that is easy to whip together and uses basic ingredients.
Start by layering the brownie batter in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Top with the cheesecake batter and use a metal skewer or toothpick to make a beautiful swirling pattern in the brownie mix.
Here's what it looks like hot out of the oven.
I've cut it into 18 squares but they are rich enough to easily cut into 24 squares or more.
If you are a brownie lover you may also be interested in this brownie ice cream cake recipe too.
Because, you can never have too much chocolate.
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine melted butter, sugar, vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture 1/2 at a time.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Make the cheesecake batter by mixing the cream cheese and sugar together. Add the vanilla, egg, and flour. Mix well.
- Spread the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter.
- Drag a toothpick or skewer through the batters making a swirling pattern.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.