Be inspired and learn some great techniques when working with fresh evergreens during the holidays and the entire winter season.
Fresh evergreens are commonly used for making wreaths for the holidays. This group of tutorials will give you some fantastic ideas and techniques, to make your front door the prettiest on the block. If you have evergreens growing in your backyard you can easily cut a few branches to use in your decor. Many big box stores and nurseries will sell greens around the holidays. Another option is to stop at a place where fresh Christmas trees are being sold and ask if they have any extra branches that have been cut or trimmed.
1. DIY Fresh Evergreen Wreath – Garden Matter
2. A Very Merry Holly Wreath – Garden Therapy
3. Weave a Natural Willow Christmas Wreath – Lovely Greens
4. DIY Boxwood Wreath – Duke Manor Farm
5. How to Make Your Own Christmas Wreath – North Coast Gardening
6. Adding Foraged Greenery to the Front Entry – Homeology Modern Vintage