Learn how to make these easy, baked ranch sliders with turkey and gouda cheese. Perfect to serve as a delicious game day eats, tailgating, or potluck gatherings.
Who doesn't like a slider? They are perfect for a party. Especially if you have everyone bring something such as a potluck dinner. I also like them for Sunday afternoon when the guys are watching football.
Making Turkey and Cheese Sliders with Ranch
I used a 12 count of the original Hawaiian sweet rolls. You can easily find these in any grocery store. However, there are probably other slider options at the store too.
- Start by cutting the entire loaf in half. Since these rolls are buttery and dense it wasn't too hard to do this with a large bread knife. Place it in the bottom of a 7x11 inch baking pan or something similar in size.
2. Next layer slices of turkey. I like to get the best deli turkey I can find. Even though this makes 12 sliders you only need about 8 slices of turkey. Fold and overlap the turkey to cover the loaf of bread.
3. Top the turkey with cheese. Again, I used 8 slices of cheese (gouda) folded in half.
4. Place the top of the rolls on the cheese layer. Then make a sauce of ranch dressing mixed with butter, salt, pepper, and some sesame seeds and pour it over the entire dish.
5. Cover with foil and bake it in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and let it brown for an additional 5 minutes.
They come out all soft and gooey on the inside with a little crispiness on the outside. Delicious!
Slider Sandwich Options
- Use different deli meats such as ham or roast beef
- Change the cheese to cheddar, American, or provolone.
- Use a different dressing such as blue cheese or Italian.
- Skip the sesame seeds or substitute poppy seeds.
These yummy turkey sliders are great for a party but why wait? Make some for lunch or dinner. I'm sure your family will thank you for it.
Turkey Ranch Sliders with Gouda Cheese
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls 1 pkg
- 8 slices of turkey breast lunchmeat
- 8 slices of gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons seasame seeds
- Slice rolls in half.
- Set the bottom half in a 7 x 11-inch greased glass baking pan.
- Layer the turkey slices followed by the cheese on the rolls.
- Mix butter and remaining ranch dressing together with sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Place the top half of the rolls in the pan.
- Pour ranch and butter mixture over the entire top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, slice, and serve.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although attempts have been made to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.