See the posts that were the top readers' favorites during 2020 from Hearth and Vine and be inspired to try a few projects for yourself.
It's the end of 2020. I like to look back and see which posts people enjoyed the most from the year and share them with you. Maybe there are some that you've missed, or maybe one or two that you forgot and would like to revisit.
A Look Back at Previous Years
- Best of Hearth and Vine 2019
- Top Hearth and Vine Posts of 2018
- Best Hearth and Vine - 2017
- Top 10 Posts of 2106 - Garden Matter
- Top 10 Posts of 2015 - Garden Matter
Hearth and Vine Top Ten Posts of 2020
Here's are the most popular posts from 2020. Let's read them "David Letterman Style" starting with number 10.
10. How to Make an Industrial Pipe Plant Hanger
One of my personal favorites. The post shows you how to use pipe material from the hardware store to create a beautiful, sturdy, and functional plant hanger.
9. Celebrate Spring with Easy Floral Mason Jar Oil Lamps
Here's a spring version of one of my most popular posts. It's an oil candle with faux spring floral material.
8. How to Make Mason Jar Tissue Holders
Another mason jar project. Decorate them in all kinds of ways and insert tissues for a handy dandy tissue holder that looks great.
7. Lotion Bar Recipe for Natural Moisturizing
This lotion bar is an easy project to make. I have one sitting next to my desk for easy access. It's especially great now during the winter.
6. DIY Copper Pipe Wind Chimes - Beautiful Music and Decor
How fun are these wind chimes. I can't wait until the copper pipes start to turn their beautiful natural verdigris after time in the outdoors.
5. How to Make a Burlap Wreath Adorned with Flowers
This is a fun project I made on a girls weekend. It may not look like it but it comes together very fast and easy.
4. How to Make a Kindle Holder for Your Paperwhite
Reading in bed or even in a chair couldn't be easier with this fun kindle pillow. Perfect for all kinds of readers.
3. How to Make a Moss Pole for Your Monstera Plant
If you are growing Monstera you will eventually want a pole to help keep it upright. This one did help my plant but it has already outgrown it and so I'll need to make one even larger next time.
2. Angel Vine Plant - Muehlenbeckia Complexa Lovely Houseplant Decor
The angel vine plant has that cottage sprawling habit that I love. It looks great in a white pot and is pretty easy to grow.
1. Make a Headband that Doubles as a Mask
It's no surprise that the number one post from 2020 is this headband that could be worn as a mask. At the time I posted this idea early in the pandemic many people were selling and wearing neck gaiters as masks. However, many now say that they are not effective, but it's still an easy headband project.
Leave a Reply